Generation Mindful® offers a range of bespoke workshops and talks as an opportunity to deepen your reflection or discover a new skill.
Our talks and workshops are always fun, genuine, relatable and filled with simple and easy tips that you can take away and implement into your life from that very moment.
A selection of recent topics include:
- How to create powerful goals and action plans
- Discover and embrace your authentic true self
- Mindfulness 101: what it’s all really about
- Happiness, resilience and wellbeing
- How to enhance wellbeing with self-care
- What does stress look and feel like for you – identifying stress early
- Strategies and techniques in combatting fear, the unknown and unpredictability using your mental health to your advantage and becoming a better person for it
- 5 keys to a better work-life balance
Fiorenza presented an introductory session to staff on mindfulness to coincide with Mental Health Awareness week. The session was very well received by attendees who referred to it as insightful, informative and calming. Fiorenza’s straightforward approach explained how easy it is for all of us to practice mindfulness in our everyday lives whether at work or home. It is definitely a subject that we hope to build on in the future with our staff.
Kathryn McConnell, HR Director at Quintain