Generation Mindful ® Mindfulness program is a 8 week introductory mindfulness course for workplaces of all sizes.
While it is an introduction to mindfulness in nature, this course will be fully bespoke and customised to the office space, demographic and environment you have internally.
Benefits of mindfulness at work
- Improves focus and increased level of attention
- Reduces work-related stress and anxiety
- Improves communication
- Provides members of staff with ways to cope with pressure
- Provides a new perspective into work-life balance
- Supports in overcoming difficult situations
Who is this course for?
The purpose of this mindfulness course is to offer busy professionals a solution to feel balanced, settled, less stressed so they can confidently reach their professional objectives.
Key highlights about the course
- Mindfulness and how to apply daily practices your day-to-day life
- The importance of the breath
- Mind-Body connection
- Active mindfulness: mindful movements, mindful eating
- The 8 week courses are a blend of MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) and MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy).
- Each weekly session is 60 min long.
All our mindfulness teachers have been trained with bodies accredited by the British Psychological Society.