Generation Mindful® provides training services to support global leaders managing a cross-cultural team and also to individuals that are in transition from a country and culture to another.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Professionals relocating to a new country
- Professionals transitioning back to their home country after an overseas experience
- Trailing spouses and families
- Leaders of multi-cultural teams
Key highlights of our training:
- Key information about the history, government, economics, demographics fo the country you are moving to. This will allow you to understand daily news events and contribute to interactions with nationals.
- Key information about the educational system, arts and social issues of the country you are moving to. This will allow you to understand interactions with nationals and daily life.
- Recognise the signs of culture shock (and reverse culture shock) in adults and children and develop a management plan.
- Recognise the ways culture influences perceptions, values, attitudes, communication, behaviour, daily life and the practice of business.
- Learn how to communicate verbally and non-verbally with colleagues from other cultures.
- Understand your own cultural history and values and how these are likely to affect interactions with others.